- Work in a team of nine focusing on the successful overhaul of dynamic helicopter components.
- A busy role with plenty to get involved in including disassembly, visual and dimensional inspection, modifications, repairs, re-assembly and testing.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our component overhaul workshop at our Ardmore facility. You will be able to apply your skills and knowledge to the role and take pride in quality workmanship. This is an exciting role with lots of variety, working in a team of nine focusing on the successful overhaul of dynamic helicopter components. A busy role with plenty to get involved in including disassembly, visual and dimensional inspection, modifications, repairs, re-assembly and testing. We are open to experience from other industries with transferrable skills. An opportunity to work with the best!
Airwork NZ (AWNZ) is a globally recognised helicopter engineering, sales and leasing company based at Ardmore Airport with bases globally. The company has a comprehensive range of capabilities, in-house expertise, world class technology and certifications that distinguishes them within the global aviation market.
With a vision to continue to grow the business globally AWNZ are seeking talented and motivated team members to continue to drive business success. This is an exciting time to join a business committed to safety and who want to continue to build on their success in this exciting industry.
Airwork’s first priority is safety in everything we do. This role must work across the wider team to ensure that all maintenance activities are safe and build a culture of commitment to safety.
What we can offer you:
• Work in a highly motivated team focused on quality
• Ongoing professional development to extend your knowledge and skills
• Competitive remuneration
• A challenging and rewarding aviation career
• South Auckland Location
Ideally you will have/be:
• Relevant industry/ similar industry experience (Marine, Diesel mechanic, Engine reconditioning)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Outstanding communication skills
• Efficient and well organised
If this sounds like your next challenge and you have the relevant skills and experience, then please complete the form below with your cover letter and CV by Friday 24 May 2019.
Applicants for this position should have valid New Zealand working rights.