- Promptly carry out all commands or requests related to the operations of the aircraft and made by the Captain
- The safe operation of the aircraft in flight, the safety and well-being of all passengers and crew, and the safety of cargo carried
- Ensuring that all flights are conducted in accordance with Civil Aviation Rules and with the instructions contained in the Flight Operations Exposition
- Ensuring that the Manager Flight Operations, or his deputy, is notified without delay of all incidents or accidents in accordance with Company procedures
- Completing Incident or Accident Reports in accordance with Company procedures
- Ensuring that all documents and records required for any flight are carried on board
- Ensuring that all Company records related to any flight are properly completed
- Adhere to the Management and Policy Manual 126.96.36.199
Airwork Fixed Wing Division is part of the Airwork Group of Companies which is an Australian and New Zealand general aviation business operating in multiple countries. AFW are industry-leading experts in all facets of fixed wing flight operations and engineering support for our own fleet as well as other operators.
AFW are specialists in providing aircraft and flight operations services to the airfreight industry and our capabilities extend to leasing, airline disrupt support and maintenance control services.
An opportunity exists for a suitably qualified applicant to join the Flight Operations team as a B737 First Officer (Fixed Wing). Reporting to the B737 Captain & Line Operations Manager, the successful applicant will be the key support person to the Captain and ensure the safe and economic operations of the flights.
To succeed in this role, you need to possess the following:
- New Zealand and or Australian Airline Transport Pilot Licence
- Right to reside and work in Australia
- Preferred consideration will be given to those with B737 300/400 type ratings and recent time on type
- You must be:
- Approachable for both internal and external customers and staff
- Confident with strong communication and technical skills
- Sound decision making under pressure
- Effective team player
What we can offer you:
- Work with a great team
- Progressive, rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to be part of the exciting aviation industry
- Competitive remuneration
If you believe you tick all the boxes, then apply now. Complete the form below with your Cover letter and CV and quote ref AFWFCFOVIC.
Applicants for this position should have valid New Zealand/ Australian working rights and a current and valid passport