- Analyse and problem solve customer enquiries; responsible for following them through to successful resolution
- Provision of first class technical assistance and product/service advice
- Act as an information advisor, providing customers and colleagues across the business key information to enable business success
- Provide pricing and availability information, cross-reference, research & source of products for customers and sales thereof
- Where required make proactive outbound calls in line with marketing campaigns, quotes follow-up etc
- Proactively inform the Sales & Leasing Team of potential product /leasing etc leads
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers
About the role:
We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist who is quick-thinking and solutions-focussed, you'll provide a refreshing and positive experience to our customers. This role requires inbound & outbound calls, administration and support to others within the wider teams. You’ll have a strong customer service focus, be someone that is patient, empathetic and happy to work through options with customers to find the best solutions. You must be able to work in flexible work environment that caters to different time zones. The work pattern will cover between 5 am – 7 pm, Monday to Friday and an on-call rotating weekend roster. You'll join a great team, who knows how to have fun as well as work hard.
Airwork NZ (AWNZ) is a globally recognised helicopter engineering, sales and leasing company based at Ardmore Airport with bases globally. The company has a comprehensive range of capabilities, in-house expertise, world class technology and certifications that distinguishes them within the global aviation market.
With a vision to continue to grow the business globally AWNZ are seeking talented and motivated team members to continue to drive business success. This is an exciting time to join a business committed to safety and who want to continue to build on their success in this exciting industry.
Airwork’s first priority is safety in everything we do. This role must work across the wider team to ensure that all maintenance activities are safe and build a culture of commitment to safety. We have a highly engaged workforce through great people, practices and excellent career and training opportunities and offer a competitive salary. We pride ourselves on having a great work life balance. Our asset is our people and their passion for their industry.
What we are looking for:
- Proven customer service experience
- Focused and driven to provide quality customer outcomes
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills, accompanied with a positive and friendly personality
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with an exceptional phone manner, and strong listening skills
- Proven ability to work well in a team
- Ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Able to remain calm in challenging situations
- High degree of computer literacy, including intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft based programmes (database experience would be an advantage)
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
If you believe you tick all the boxes, then apply now. Email your cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants for this position should have valid New Zealand working rights.