- Providing support and advice on a range of HR matters
- Assisting with the development of a position description library, including liaising with managers to determine job specifications and drafting position descriptions
- Assisting with the drafting and dissemination of employment contracts
- Assisting with recruitment and selection activities including shortlisting, phone screening and reference checks.
- Assisting with the implementation of the HRIS systems, including process mapping, change management, data cleansing, training and communication.
Airwork Fixed Wing (AFW) Division is part of the Airwork Group of Companies which is New Zealand’s largest freighter aviation business operating the Boeing 737. AFW are industry-leading experts in all facets of fixed wing flight operations and engineering support for our own fleet as well as other operators.
An opportunity exists for suitably experienced applicants to join the People and Performance team as a HR Coordinator based in Auckland, New Zealand.
This is a part time role only, you must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week over a 5-day period.
You will require an:
- An in-depth knowledge of New Zealand Employment Legislation and experience applying this in the workplace
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the business in order to provide consistently professional, informed HR advice and support.
- Ability to apply the utmost discretion in dealing with sensitive issues and managing confidential personal information.
- Common sense and sound, practical judgement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to articulate views convincingly, and effectively engage with and influence colleagues throughout the organisation.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least five years’ experience in human resources
- Significant experience with implementing HRIS systems, including process change, training and change management and communication
- Experience in supporting the development and successful delivery and implementation of HR projects and initiatives.
What we can offer you:
- Work in a highly motivated team focused on quality
- Ongoing professional development to extend your knowledge and skills
- Competitive remuneration
- A challenging and rewarding aviation career
Applicants for this position should have valid New Zealand working rights and a current and valid passport. If this sounds like your next challenge and you have the relevant skills and experience, apply now!