- Process and arrange local and foreign currency payments for the Airwork MRO group of companies (Heli Engineering companies)
- Processing of assigned vendor’s invoices in a timely period
- Ensuring accuracy between purchase orders and receipts
- Reconciliation of Vendor statements
- Reconcile creditors and create payment runs/or electronic payments runs for weekly, fortnightly and monthly creditors.
- Complete supplier credit applications for approval by the Group Financial Controller.
- Process urgent weekly creditor payments
- Resolve queries quickly and accurately
- Receive and distribute invoices to appropriate Managers for approval.
- Assisting with continual process improvement
- Credit card reconciliations
- Associated Accounts Payable Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Month end Accounts Payable reporting
- Cash Flow analysis
- Ad hoc Finance reporting and analysis
- Provide Accounts Payable cover and assistance across the Airwork Group
Are you experienced Accounts Payable Administrator, who wants to work within a dynamic, "Can Do, Will Do" team environment?
Do you want to be part of a global organisation that is a world leader in a global scale?
If this opportunity sounds like you, you need to seriously consider joining Airwork at our Ardmore site. We have a highly engaged workforce through great people, practices and excellent career and training opportunities and offer a competitive salary. Our assets are our people and their passion for their industry.
To succeed in this role, you need to possess the following:
- 2+ years Accounts &/or Payable/Receivable experience
- Experience working within large ERP systems
- Have comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Be a “people’s person”
- Be a “team player”
- Ability to work with confidential information and to exercise the highest degree of discretion
- Able to set high standards for own performance, demonstrate enthusiasm for the job and take responsibility for successfully completing tasks
- Knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Office suite
Ideally you will be looking for:
- Great work location (Ardmore Airport)
- Work with people who are passionate about what they do
- Being part of an exciting aviation industry
- Competitive Remuneration
Airwork (NZ) Ltd is Australasia’s most progressive and diverse helicopter maintenance and Support Company. Operating from our main facility at Ardmore, Auckland we provide line, field and major maintenance support, dynamic component overhaul, turbine repair and overhaul and design and manufacturing to our customers and operators globally. We also offer complete aircraft refurbishments and avionic and electrical maintenance and upgrades. Airwork (NZ) Ltd is part of the Airwork Group of companies
If you believe you tick all the boxes, then apply now by completing the form below with your cover letter and CV and quote ref #62
Applicants for this position should have valid New Zealand working rights.