- To carry out maintenance of the company and customer aircraft as required by the Helicopter Maintenance Manager or their deputy in accordance with the Airwork Pt 145 exposition and relevant SPI’s.
- To attend all meetings and training as required
- To ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
- Supply and maintain suitable general hand tools to carry out the prescribed work.
- All work is conducted in a professional manner while working with in the Airwork structure.
- To gain the appropriate knowledge and skill level on the helicopter type that is being work on.
- Maintain a clean and tidy appearance at all times while at work.
- Suggest ways to improve company efficiency.
- Helicopter industry experience
- Experience and/or ratings on the following types would be an advantage: BK117, LTS101, AS355, A250, Group II Helicopters
- Applicants for this position should have valid New Zealand working rights.
You must be:
- Approachable for both internal and external customers and staff
- Confident with strong communication and technical skills
- Have a professional approach
- Clean and tidy in your appearance
- Able to follows through on commitments
- Calm under pressure
- Accurate in work processes
- Hard working and not afraid to get your hands dirty
What we can offer you:
- A competitive pay scale will be offered to the successful applicant.
- Career progression for the right candidate
- Opportunities to travel for work
- Rating courses as required