- We want you to lead from the front as the senior/lead pilot for our multi-base network. This will involve a good percentage of the hands-on flying but will also include other key aspects such as;
- Effectively and profitably manage the resourcing of a high-growth business
- Shape the engagement & culture of the operations team
- Drive the continuous improvement of our customer service/product delivery, systems & process
- Champion the alignment of Health & Safety/SMS systems between aviation & non-aviation staff
- Develop & maintain presentation & performance standards
- Note, this is not a senior person position on an AOC but is part of the senior management team.
- A competitive remuneration package with benefits is available for the right candidate.
INFLITE is a leader in aviation tourism and charter solutions throughout New Zealand. Its multi-base network includes Auckland, Taupo, Mt Cook and Fox Glacier.
INFLITE pride itself in offering unique aviation experiences to the highest level every time ensuring customer satisfaction is second to none.
With rapid growth and expansion across all areas we now seek a highly experienced and professional helicopter pilot with a solid business background to manage our national operations servicing our tourism and VIP clientele.
Simply put we are looking for the best of the best with attributes including:
A solution driven, proactive approach
Continual focus on excellence
Attention to detail
Customer centric attitude
Can-do work ethic
Skills and Experience
Experience at management level in a busy & dynamic tourism or charter business is essential along with;
A solid understanding of aviation tourism efficiency & profitability drivers
Inspirational Leadership and Motivational skills
Strong communication and negotiation skills
Experience leading a team across multiple bases
Strong IT knowledge/understanding
Experience implementing/utilising technology within the aviation space, specific experience using Aeronet and/or Air Maestro is advantageous
Experience in complex flight scheduling & resource planning
Self motivated and results driven
Minimum aviation experience:
At least 1000hrs total rotor wing time
At least 500hrs flying in a similar tourism/charter environment
At least 300hrs on two, of the following types, AS350, AS355, EC130, B427 & BK117
Any experience flying fixed wing aircraft is advantageous