- Provide Administrative Support to the Flight Operations / Operations Control Centre Management Team as requested from time to time by management.
- Assist with administrative support in the key areas of record keeping, invoice processing and other record keeping processes.
- Assist Operations Control Centre with Journey Log and Fuel Log processing, checking and reporting
- Assist the Operations Control Centre with payroll processing and payroll related tasks
- Assist the Operations Control Centre with Crew Travel and Accommodation bookings and changes
- Filing and Record Keeping of short and long-term paper records and documents
- Archiving and Managing records and files, including electronic records on Flight Operations Shared drives
Airwork Fixed Wing Ltd (AFW) is part of the Airwork Group of Companies which is New Zealand’s largest general aviation business operating in multiple countries. AFW are industry-leading experts in all facets of fixed wing flight operations and engineering support for our own fleet as well as other operators.
AFW specialise in providing airline charter and flight operations services to the airfreight industry and has capabilities extending to leasing, airline disrupt support and maintenance control services.
This role will provide the Flight Operations Management Team and Operations Control Centre with administration support.
Administration Officer – Permanent Part Time (minimum 30 hours per week - 9am – 3pm) – Mangere
To succeed in this role, you must possess the following:
- A high standard of oral and written communication
- Be able to think on your feet.
- Ability to be pro-active, flexible and adaptable to changes in day to day work
- Demonstrated ability to operate with a high level of integrity and commitment
- Excellent working knowledge of pc and web-based systems and Microsoft Office.
- Have previous aviation specific administrative experience
- Have a high-level attention to detail
- Have sound decision making skills
- Ability to gain a solid understanding of the aviation industry
- Be able to take accountability for own performance
What we can offer you:
- Work with a great team that are passionate about what they do
- Progressive, rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to be part of the exciting aviation industry
- A competitive pay scale will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you believe you tick all the boxes then apply now. fill in teh form below with your Cover letter and CV and quote ref FWAUOCC1.
Applicants for this position should have valid New Zealand/ Australian working rights and a current and valid passport.