- • Undertake pre-payment processing duties including (but not limited to) timesheet processing, roster/scheduling, employee demographic changes and providing reports as required/requested
- • Assist with the implementation of the HRIS systems, including process mapping, data cleansing, training and communication
- • Assist with the drafting and dissemination of employment contracts
- • Assist with personnel filing
- • Assist with recruitment and selection activities including shortlisting, phone screening and reference checks
- • Undertake updating of training records including provision of reports in the appropriate systems as required/requested
Airwork Fixed Wing Division is part of the Airwork Group of Companies.
Fixed Wing Division own and operates a fleet of ten Boeing 737 freighter aircraft throughout Australia and New Zealand as well as providing MRO services to some of the major airlines in Australasia.
This permanent part time position plays a role in ensuring all HR, Rostering and Payroll administration for the Fixed Wing Division are completed in a timely and accurate manner. This role requires a high level of attention to detail and ability to absorb and embrace new systems quickly and confidently.
Airwork’s first priority is safety in everything we do. This role must work across the wider team to ensure that all maintenance activities are safe and build a culture of commitment to safety.
To succeed in this role, you must possess the following:
- Can do attitude, ability to take initiative and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships across various functional teams
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in team
- Ability to work within deadline driven, time constrained and ad hoc situations
- Advanced computer skills with proven experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Oral and Written English to a high standard
- Previous experience the Zambion system (preferred)
- Experience with high volume processing
You will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- To be able to set high standards for own performance, demonstrate enthusiasm for the job and take responsibility for successfully completing tasks
- To be accountable for own performance
What we can offer you:
- Work with a great team that are passionate about what they do
- Progressive, rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to be part of the exciting aviation industry
- Competitive Remuneration
If this sounds like your next opportunity; the complete the form below with your CV and cover letter
Please note: you must have eligibility to work in New Zealand and pass a drug and alcohol test.