- Enhance our helicopter and MRO sales services in Canada
- Superior customer care and understand the importance of developing meaningful and long-term customer relationships
Airwork NZ (AWNZ) is a globally recognised helicopter engineering, sales and leasing company based at Ardmore Airport in New Zealand. We have a comprehensive range of capabilities, in-house expertise, world class technology and certifications which distinguish us within the global aviation market.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to enhance our helicopter and MRO sales services in Canada. Our customers are the heart of our business and deserve the best that we can provide. You will pride yourself on superior customer care and understand the importance of developing meaningful and long-term customer relationships. You will have proven sales experience and flourish in a competitive environment.
This role is an opportunity for a passionate sales expert to join a global team who are enthusiastic about Aviation, Engineering and Customer Service. This is an exciting time to join a business committed to safety and who want to continue to build on their success in this exciting industry.
This is a role you can embrace and make your mark on!
You ideally will have/be:
- Focused on creating a positive customer experience
- Sound understanding of the aviation industry (preferably helicopters)
- Engineering/Technical background
- A good financial/ conceptual thinker
- Proven success in meeting sales targets/KPI’s
- Strong written/verbal communication
- Proactive and organised
- Excellent time management
- Able to travel as required
What we can offer you:
- Canada based role
- The opportunity to work with a great team who are passionate about what they do
- An exciting industry with opportunities to build your customer base
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity
- Competitive remuneration
Don't hesitate! If this sounds like you, please complete the form below with your cover letter and CV.
Please note you will be required to complete relevant per-employment vetting processes to be eligible for this position.